The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy 
Rehabilitating penguins wearing sweaters
Dazed and Confused (1993) [behind the scenes]
oh hey just noticing renee zellweger
Mitchell Lichtenstein, Jess Weixler and Josh Pais on-set of Teeth (2007)
i love this stupid movie
Can never reblog this too many times.
Carry a beautiful piece of nature around your neck at all times. This glass orb contains a beautiful piece of raw amethyst and various pieces of plant life. Sold on Etsy.
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
someone else check these out and tell me how it goes
Fire reflected on birds in smoke - fire at Moerdijk, the Netherlands. (©Coen Robben)
Submitted by 7skeletons
i feel like i should start watching this show
The Penguin Foundation has a global call out for knitters to make pullovers for penguins in rehab.
Penguins caught in oil spills need the little jumpers to keep warm and to stop them from trying to clean the toxic oil off with their beaks.
If you enjoy knitting as a pass time please please please do this. please.
You can download a PDF with more info here
signal boost this year again :D